Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Introductions

Let me introduce myself—my name is Carrie, and I am a cyclist. That is probably the most important thing you need to know about me.

Just kidding, there's a lot more to it than that. As of this precise moment, I am a graduating senior at Michigan State University. In a few short weeks I will have obtained a piece of paper saying something along the lines of "Bachelors of Fine Arts" in great big blackletter type. I am a graphic designer, which means not only do I actually know what blackletter type is, but also that I despise it. I care a lot about the world and how we treat it. I care even more about the people in it and how we treat each other.

I enjoy exploring tangents and asking questions. I want to make a difference. I want this blog to be a place where I can talk about things that are important to me. Specifically: bikes, design, the environment, books, music, community, and politics. Hopefully those things are as interesting to you as they are to me.

So, there you have it. That just about sums me up for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home