Friday, April 16, 2010

Pretty, pretty pictures

Not of me though, sorry guys. Just a few photos I took at the training crit in Waterford last weekend.


My friend Nate leading the B pack through one of the twists on the track.

A racers. The turns on the course looked fun, and made me wish I'd brought my bike.


Unfortunately, I chose the wrong time to take a potty break and missed a great crash, arguably the most interesting part of the race! Now those would've been some fun pictures. That's what I get for keeping hydrated. Also, the firing range next door to this race was kind of annoying. I regretted not bringing my earplugs.

Next round of bike race pictures will be coming up shortly. On Sunday the 18th I'll be at Yankee Springs with my SLR in hand. :) See you there?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home