Sunday, November 1, 2009

Her name is Sybil.

Christened the Paragon today with mud and a new name: Sybil.

And it was amazing. I was nervous about riding clipless offroad, but my worries were completely unfounded. I think I'm going to love this mountain biking stuff. Unfortunately I came back sans photos—sorry, but I was too busy actually riding to bust out the camera. Maybe next time.

Then again, maybe if I rode with other people more I wouldn't have to take my own pictures. Unfortunately I tend to go on rides as early as possible, which apparently isn't all too popular. I missed out on one potential riding partner this morning due to my morning habits, and got declined twice (in advance!) for a ride tomorrow for the same reasons. Is 9:00 AM really that early? Be thankful it's not the summer anymore, for my morning rides in June and July tend to depart at 6:00 AM or earlier when the sun is up. All I can say is, AYHSMB. Morning rides rock.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home