Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sick of snow.

This was Fox Lake Road yesterday.

Actually, it was okay to ride, and in fact quite passable (I rode it in reverse, which is definitely the easier way—but still a strenuous climb). My ride on Tuesday took me through some other seasonal roads, which were interesting, to say the least. I took a tumble on one of the icy parts and my knee is a little sore because of it, but I'm otherwise no worse for wear.

I'm really liking the Moose Mitts.
Thanks Marty for letting me borrow them!

I'm definitely going to be investing in a pair of these next winter. It was about 35ºF and I was able to ride with fingerless gloves, which was very nice.

In the mean time, I'm hoping it starts to warm up here soon. I want warmth so badly. I've been planning a trip to Florida some time in May, and it can't come soon enough.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali B. said...

Moose Mittts... I need those for sure. Yesterday's ride left my fingers numb and MY TOES!? Maybe I need Moose Socks?

March 31, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Eeep! I need those too. No matter what I do lately, my feet get cold, and my left foot goes numb. I'm starting to suspect I have circulation issues...

April 1, 2011 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Ali B. said...

This is me... http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/raynauds-disease/DS00433

Completely inconvenient during spring/fall rides... winter is just a total loss. :) Battery operated glove liners and socks is my next step!

April 3, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home