Monday, December 27, 2010

Ouch!

Well...my mint brownies were delicious, but I had no trouble with moderation. I have come to suspect I have a cavity in one of my left molars, because eating them was rather painful. No, make that extremely painful. I ate one shortly after they were done baking on Christmas Eve, and on Christmas day I couldn't even finish a whole brownie. There's nothing like physical pain to keep you from overindulging this holiday season!

Unfortunately, this means it's time for a trip to the dentist, something I've been putting off since I no longer have dental insurance.

In addition to baked goods, Christmas also means new bike goodies. My parents got me a Garmin Edge 500, which is pretty freaking sweet, for the record. I had the chance to test it out last night and it's ridiculously easy to set up and use, and the amount of information it gathers is incredible.

I also got a sweet new jersey from Twin Six. I was trying to take pictures of it, but because the design is on the chest, it just ended up looking like I was trying to photograph my boobs. So, instead you get to look at the photo on the Twin Six website. (Sorry.)

I decided it was time to get myself a pair of snowshoes, so I ordered some MSRs as a (late) Christmas present to myself. I might even get some fleecy Muttluks for the terriers so they can tag along with me! I'll admit, I'm probably most excited to see them wearing the Muttluks for the first time. (It would be wise to click those links...)

I leave you with this:

The sky was beautiful tonight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home