Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Preparing for Iceman...

Yes, it's been a while. Life has been busy, and it's getting even busier as I'm about to start volunteering for the Michigan Humane Society in Rochester Hills. I'll be working in the wildlife department and I'm very excited. I was told they have a boa constrictor right now who I can't wait to meet! I start Friday morning and then I'll be heading up to Traverse City in the afternoon.

Iceman is Saturday. I'm feeling prepared, but still kind of nervous. Wish me luck. I start later in the morning (11:07 to be precise), so hopefully by then the small snow showers that are supposed to arrive Friday night will be melted away.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger utabintarbo said...

Unfortunately, they DID melt. Into the thick, gooey slop I'm sure you encountered. :P

Did you finish? I didn't see you in the results list.

November 8, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

No, didn't finish, see facebook/most recent post. :(

The mud tested my patience but I was prepared for it...other things, not so much.

November 8, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home