Thursday, May 19, 2011

And back to Michigan...

Sorry I haven't blogged in so long! I've been enjoying the past two weeks in Florida. Lots of beaches, sailing, and sun. Actually, a bit too much sun...I got a pretty bad sunburn early on (despite using 100+ SPF sunblock!). It's all healed now though, and I've got a lot more color than I left with. This is the first time in several years that I haven't sported bike short tan lines!

Sails can be really pretty.

The weather there was absolutely great. Much to my dismay, I was greeted at the airport in Michigan with a storm. It looks like we've got a lot of rain in the two weeks that I've been away. I have yet to check the forums, but does anyone know which trails (if any...) are rideable right now?

I'm really anxious to get back on the bike. Unfortunately, I'm guessing it's going to be all road until this excess water drains away.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home